1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rivalry is brewing in Bristol

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chuck~Taylor, Sep 21, 2006.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm ribbing you, indians. As customary for someone taken in the top 10, you have to buy the veterans dinner, or preferably, donuts and coffee!

2. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Its all good, you need me to carry your pads back to the locker room? What about some fillet mignon?

3. deportes

deportes Member

john clayton deserves to be hammered, not because he’s a geek, but because when he was covering the seahawks for the tacoma paper in washington, he was a puto. if you were new on the beat, he’d take you out to lunch and explain to you how he’s going to kick your ass on every story. can't believe no one knocked the dude out.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

At least he took you out to lunch. I have to say I root for Clayton, especially because he scoops all the guys ESPN has covering the NFL and he is hanging out in Tacoma-smells-awful-paper-mill, Washington.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Erin Crocker, coming soon to a Nextel Cup track near you. :D

6. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Seems like the perfect thing to do to young guys who think they're the shit because they're suddenly covering an NFL team. Especially the types who'd complain about free lunches.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

You leave Pickle Juice alone.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

That can't be true. Clayton is too cheap to pay for anyone's meal.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

But, difference is, unlike Evernham, I haven't slept with Crocker.

10. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Watch it sucka! Keyshawn Johnson is best buds with Sean Salisbury!
    ____

One of the tensest moments ever on Dallas sports radio. A close second to the "Todd Stinkston" and Lee Corso incidents.

Draft saved Draft deleted