1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A really stupid computer question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Della9250, May 7, 2011.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Make fun of me later.

When I click on links it doesn't change to the shade of gray to show I have clicked it before. What say you as to how and fix my problem? I looked online to find some solutions, tried a couple and nada.

2. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Sometimes it depends on the site you're on.

3. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

When all else fails, reboot.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

No it's all of them. ESPN, baseballamerica, etc. It stopped doing it like two days ago. And I've rebooted as well. No clue on what button I pushed for something to enact it.

5. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Mayhaps you picked up a little something extra from one of those sites. Run a security scan and see what happens.

6. BB Bobcat

BB Bobcat Active Member

Could be your cache is set to clear quickly or you aren't accepting cookies. That's how the computer knows where you've been.

7. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

It is possible your settings were changed. Go into your browser's preferences and search around for page layout prefs, you can manually adjust what colour a clicked (and unclicked) link is. Default is blue and purple.

Draft saved Draft deleted