1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A really sh###y story in the NYT

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I was saying to my fiance the other day that I've never seen my boss in the men's room. Not once. He lives in town and I suspect he runs home every time he's in search of a smashing success -- or even a quick piss.

That'd just kind of weird to me. Maybe he's a germaphobe. Not sure there's an appropriate way to broach that topic: "Say, boss, how come I never see ya in the shitter?"

Contrast that with other co-workers who spend so much time in there I suspect they're napping.

Tweener likes this.
  3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I just rocked a piss and there was music and dialogue coming from one of the stalls.

4. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Does that need to be an NYT article?

Severian and playthrough like this.
  5. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

The Times is ON it.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"All The Shit That Fits, We Print."

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

An old roommate from my bachelor days used to time his bowel movements for when he'd be at the office. He liked to say it made him a professional shitter, since he was on the clock when he was in there. Also, too, because we'd often run out of TP at the house we'd rent.

8. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Cool story.

9. Mwilliams685

Mwilliams685 Active Member

This is the exact reason I take my shits at home. Shop is too cheap to keep stock of TP and it's less than five minutes to wipe with something better than single ply.

Draft saved Draft deleted