1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A really dumb question....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rosie, Nov 23, 2006.

1. stevenash

stevenash Member

true

2. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Rosie,

It's a shame you don't get Cartoon Network ... how have you watched Viqueens games all these years?

;D

3. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I'm not sure about that..... interesting article from the KC Star today.
    There's even one system in KC that has the NFL Network that won't carry the non-Chiefs games on NFL Network because it costs too much money.
    I think the over-the-air provision also just applies directly to the local markets (Minneapolis and Green Bay, in this case).
    My advice would be to get a satellite system or find a sports bar well in advance.
    http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/16070892.htm

4. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Gutter!

GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!

Good grief, and I have to venture into Cheddarland territory tomorrow. YIKES!

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Bring me back some Leinies.

6. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Deal, OTD!

I plan on making a beer run before I head home. ;D

7. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Oh, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you Gophers fans, but the Insight Bowl, for a reason I can't possibly comprehend, is also on the NFL Network.
    Wrap your mind around that one for a minute.

Draft saved Draft deleted