1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rare appearance on this board to note a milestone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SF_Express, Mar 4, 2009.

1. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

SF_Express Jr. turned 21 years old at the stroke of midnight, March 4.

Both of his children have now been raised into adulthood -- and all that college drinking he has been doing is now, going forward, legal.

A few on here know my kids -- so just sayin' ... and making those people feel a little older today. :)

2. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Yes, thanks for that! So, are you saying he doesn't go by E-rock anymore?

Congratulations to SF_X Jr.!

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Damn.... I was gonna cut corners and shut down my parental responsibilities when they're 18.

You are a MAN, getting to 21.

Congratulations.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

SF, have the child expenses abated at all?

5. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Nope, not until December 2010. Until then, I continue to stimulate the economy, Citibank, American Express, Bank of America ...

Sigh.

OTD, we DO still call him E-Rock -- and I still refer to him, often, as Rock. Rocky is also in play.

You should see his Facebook page, by the way. The number of extraordinary-looking young women wishing him Happy Birthday is, well, extraordinary. Says my girlfriend: "Your son goes to college with a bunch of supermodels."

Draft saved Draft deleted