1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question for the princ...er, women, of sj.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MartinEnigmatica, Sep 4, 2007.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I have no problems with tiaras on your wedding day. I may have worn one at my bachelorette party -- but I don't remember it. :D

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Screw a tiara. We went out at Christmas as 'Snow Princesses,' wearing headbands with giant sparkly snowflakes hanging off spiral wires.

It was just something to be goofy with. Nothing more. It was a bit of a conversation starter with the boys, too. ;)

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I own a tiara, but it's left over from a halloween costume several years ago.

If I ever get married, I will wear a tiara. I am a drama queen.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Don't believe it for a second.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

That's awesome. I'm going to get medieval, in general. This also solves the problem with introducing myself to the cute pharmacist. I'll just send a herald to present my arms. Argent, a chevron gules, baby.

6. healingman

healingman Guest

Oh Sportschick, you are such a tease!!! ;-)

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Well, I figure if they can wear tiaras, guys can wear crowns. Match the look.

[​IMG]

8. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Who let Howard Eskin in on this discussion?

And that suit of armor comment made me laugh out loud. Quick related Latin-jack. Who knows what the latin word for "sheath" is?

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Frankly, I prefer oversized belt buckles to tiaras. But then I like rodeo queens.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Stringo?

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Stringo. Of course, another Latin word for 'sheath' is 'vagina.' I'm not kidding.

Draft saved Draft deleted