1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question for the boys ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

No innuendo? Hey, that's new. Funny how we always read between the lines around here? :D

How long has it been since you played?

2. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

There may have been a slight hint of innuendo in there that I played off of with your Desperate Housewives analogy. But I have played baseball for ages and I stopped freshman year of high school to focus on other sports, but have played recently with friends and I did quite well. So I guess I haven't played in about 2 months. I know its a different type of monster.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'd keep your fence up around Mayfly, Flash.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

The slopitch swing is not remarkably different from the baseball swing. You just have time to take a few extra breaths waiting for the pitch.

Or is that breathes? Or breaths? Damn, where's JDV when I need his super-genius assistance?

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I would guess he's off pulling provably hot babes somewhere. Probably at a softball field.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Not mine. Whew.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Has pineapple-on-pizza texted you back, Flasher, or is he still scared of a real woman?

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Nope. Nothing. And I haven't really had the presence of mind to do anything about it. Been too busy coughing and being sick with this bronchitis.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You know what's good for that? That inhaler stuff. You'll feel better after an hour or two.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Dooley would be willing to give you a free chest x-ray, I'm sure:

[​IMG]

11. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm currently taking Clarithromycin ... after a day of those horse tranquilizers, the coughing is starting to ease off but energy levels need to pick up. Almost reminds me of when I had mono.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

If Dools is unavailble for that x-ray spnited is waiting in the wings

Draft saved Draft deleted