1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question for Canuckistanis - Who does Canada root for in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Nov 17, 2009.

1. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

It's a mish-mash in Cowtown ... I know Packers fans, Vikes fans, Fish fans, Hawks fans, Raiders fans, Bengals fans, Eagles fans ... we're all over the board.

And I'm a Bucs fan. :eek:

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Just came back to this thread, and noticing you and JR going back and forth now, I have to ask: Are humorless jackasses indigenous to Canada?

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

The NHL first looked south in 1924 and hasn't stopped searching for that "legitimacy." That's why Hamilton lost its team to New York in 1925. Remember, JR? You were there. ;)

Seriously, though, the CFL and its predecessor leagues never needed to seek out "legitimacy," because we always knew we had the better game.

4. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

It may have been a rude response, but apparently you're no better.

5. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

I can haz funnees?

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

First of all, numb-nuts, it's "humoUrless." Canadian-based thread, Canadian spelling prevails - you don't like it, GTFO.

Second, we have plenty of humoUr, for people we like to share it with. I shouldn't speak for JR, but as far as I'm concerned, you don't fall into that category.

I guess if you had actually made an attempt at humoUr previously, I might think differently about it now. But you didn't, or at least it sure didn't come across as such. I really don't care to find out if my presumption was right or wrong.

Gomer, he is no better, and my initial response really wasn't all that rude considering he was just putting on a show and looking for a reaction in the first place.

7. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Huh ... one board of supposedly intelligent people vs. one board of dimwitted softball morons.

Just as much stupid bitching, whining and fighting.

Better spelling and grammar on one.

I'm going back to Twitter ...

8. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Yeah, so you baited him. Nice job. Now he's here.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I'm pretty sure JR would agree with you, DJ, because you're both self-important dooches (no 'u's for you).

The show must go on. :D

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

I didn't bait him, Gomer. I would just as soon have nothing to do with him. He took a shot at me, playing the role, and I shot back. That's it.

And, whatever you say, Y2K. I'm not the one trying to impress people here by picking fights over the internet.

11. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Regardless, it's a waste of time. Almost as much of a waste as picking the Riders. Ha!

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Ha, nice.....but we'll see what happens! ;)

(and you're right - it is a total waste of time)

Draft saved Draft deleted