1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question about Sonic

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by chained2thedesk, Dec 2, 2008.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

We don't have The Sonics in Seattle ;)

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Ate an A&W today and the fish and chips were great. We just got a Sonic about a month ago and the place is packed every time I drive by. They have somebody out there directing traffic. When it slows down I'm going to try it. And instead of sugar with tomato sauce (or spaghetti sauce) try powdered sugar. Makes the spaghetti sauce taste great.

3. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

I usually give a buck or less, especially if they're on skates, but it's certainly not necessary. And I'll occasionally drop the spare change in the bucket at Sbarro's or wherever just because. But I'm starting to get aggravated with every damn place you go leaving out a tip jar. I know they are underpaid, and I have tried to help out, but it's getting out of hand. Similar to Walgreen's, PetsMart and every other place you go hitting you up for donations. If I did it every time, I'd be broke in a week.

4. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

And I concur on the wife. And the Frito's Chili Wrap. Though I preferred the Frito's Chili Pie without the wrapper. Funny thing is, I loved Sonic when we didn't have one, but once it arrived here I rarely went and didn't think it was that great.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

http://www.mollyerdman.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I would tell them "keep the change." Then, Sonic installed the credit card machines. No more "keep the change." I felt bad, but not so much now, knowing they make minimum wage or better.

7. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

You tha man, 93! 8)

8. Raisin Ham

Raisin Ham Member

I don't like salt.

And 93, your mom says HI!

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

How about her doing an interview with the DMN Rangers guy? (He seems to be stalking her, but who am I to judge?) She named a cat after Steve Buechele, so she must be OK.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

http://www.splendad.com/people/show/498-Molly-Erdman

Here's a portfolio of a few Molly commercials (not all of them; they've done at least a couple dozen.)

Draft saved Draft deleted