1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A place for open letters to the good people of the world.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by UTShooter, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

F_T

I'm here to help.

Live your life between your legs,
    bbam

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

BWUHAHAHAHA!

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

alley - maybe there is hope for these cocksuckers. or maybe they just need to learn how to become dicks. hugs, tomas

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Tomas, Board,

What's up homeys?

KY

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

KY,

Not too much. I'm getting back into Xanga for the first time in months.

F_T

6. KYSportsWriter

F_T,
    You have a Xanga? Wow.

I haven't updated mine in a few months...maybe I should get back on that.

KY

7. forever_town

KY,

Yes I have a Xanga. I got it in '03 and have kept it off and on since then. It chronicled my time at my previous gig and my current shop, among many things.

F_T

8. KYSportsWriter

F_T,
    I figured not many people had one of those anymore. I haven't posted on mine in a few weeks...

KY

9. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

To Whomever Controls Such Things,

Thanks for a near-perfect day.

I am so honored to be Auntie to two darling little boys, right here in the neighborhood -- and I can't wait to be Auntie to a little Californian in a few months.

I loved raising eyebrows as I walked around with Aaron strapped to my chest -- adopted Asian baby? but it's a boy! -- even moreso with his Mommy right there. Does Aaron have two mommies? :eek: (The imported Korean baby-carrier is apparently easier to use than a Bjorn, but it sure looks like bondage gear to me!) I'm also a big fan of telling people I'm the nanny.

Auntie even got to babysit for the first time, and it went remarkably well. I taught him a little about college basketball -- which will probably thrill his hoops-mad dad. I think he was rooting for the blue people against the red ones. At least, that's what colors he had on at the time.

I didn't even notice that he'd spit up all over me. ::)

Proselytizer Dad even gave me a ride two-thirds of the way home -- and because he wanted to pick my brain about the proper way to write a paper, not to talk me into coming to his church again. He probably should've figured out how to get thoughts out on paper while getting his Ivy League undergrad degree, but hey... whatever works for the future MBA zilionaire. If my totally off-topic advice helped -- the paper's on economic modeling and why a U.S. dollar's worth 15 cents -- maybe he'll be able to stay home and help out with the baby on Sunday. Or let his wife actually buy the not-too-expensive Maclaren stroller we so carefully test-drove this afternoon.

I'm just glad I got lotsa hugs.

--PaperDoll :-*

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

KY, F_T,

Believe it or not, I used to -- I guess I still do -- have a Xanga account. One of my good friends in college used to write about her life on it, and she wanted me to see everything she wrote. So she signed me up for one and had me subscribe to her account. I read her stuff until graduation and forgot about the site until now. And I don't really care about her life anymore. It pays to call me back, people.

Mike

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

PaperDoll,

I'm jealous of you. My niece and nephew are about 300 miles away, and I only see them a few times a year. They're what I miss about my hometown. Them and my grandma.

Mike

12. forever_town

Mike, KY:

I've had a Xanga since 2003, when I had some place to bitch about being unemployed. Now I think of it as the old friend I can say ANYTHING to.

F_T

Draft saved Draft deleted