1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A note

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Today, Todd Tichenor remembered he has a book overdue at the library. The library is about 3 minutes away, but he didn't return the book. TLIA.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Today, Todd Tichenor and Chef played tennis. Todd Tichenor hit a forehand, and the ball caught the top of the net and just dropped over. Todd Tichenor raised a hand to indicate Todd Tichenor was sorry for my mis-hit. Todd Tichenor was not sorry. Chef did not know Todd Tichenor lied. TLIA.

3. Today Todd's balls were itchy. He scratched them. TLIA

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Took me like an hour, but I finally got the TLIA. Yay me?

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

'Bout average.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Today, Todd Tichenor was in the shower. Hihs shampoo bottle told him to lather, rinse, and repeat. He did not repeat. TLIA

7. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I don't know why it matters who pointed out Chef wishing death on someone ... then calling people on the carpet here for much less than that.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and what not ...

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well explain it to me!!!

:mad: :-[ :'(

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Tonight, Todd Tichenor will wake up at 3 a.m. Todd Tichenor will see part of a rerun of Law & Order. Todd Tichenor will masturbate and fall back asleep. TLIA

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Me too.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Todd Tichenor's computer does not have a control key. It broke off, and Todd Tichenor hasn't had time to get it fixed. TLIA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.