1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A nice story for the folks at SJ.com

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SF_Express, Jan 12, 2012.

1. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I was being embarrassingly self-deprecating.... :)

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Congratulations, Simon.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Really late to the party. Congrats Simon. They are lucky to get you. ... and this message board has always benefited from your presence. I was always amazed at how well you presented yourself when you were just a kid, and even though your pace of posting slowed down when you went to school, I will always stop to read when I see the name "Simon" next to a post on here. You just seem like a great guy, and I hope this turns into a wonderful opportunity for you.

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I also apologize for being so late to the party.

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!

It seems like yesterday when Simon was thinking about college, and we were all trying to talk him out of Mizzou. ;D ;) (Just joking. Calm down, Mizzou and dools.)

Hey Simon, Is There A Such Thing As Love?

Congrats, man. :)

5. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Congrats, Simon and SF. It's good to see something good come from this board. It's such a rarity. :D

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Rumble, young man, rumble.

Well done.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Gack.....I always want to click on a thread here and find that we've cost somebody a scholarship. My day wouldn't be complete without this knowledge. Way to let me down, SF and Simon. :mad:

;) Just kidding. This is a very nice and very cool story. Congratulations, Simon!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted