1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A nice problem to have (you're welcome, IJAG)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jan 6, 2008.

1. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

From experience:

Fixed.

2. Fixed.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Doc and I got married 13 months after meeting each other. We're still as in love and happy as the day we met, if not happier.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I proposed 4-1/2 months after meeting my wife. We agreed on a 14-month engagement, and have now been happily married for a year and a half.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I appreciate all the advice, folks. I've decided to do this for her birthday in May, since V-Day is only six months and it'll give me more time to save money. Also, even though both of us think that this relationship might wind up taking us to the altar, both of us realize that we aren't ready for that now. Neither of us has enough money and I'm still looking for a F/T job (I'M HIRED! ;)). If I'm going to get married, I want to be able to make sure we can live comfortably, not hand-to-mouth.

6. Fixed. I'm just saving Zeke the trouble. :p

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Y'all are unique!

OK, so my theory has a few holes in it. Just sounded like our boy Phila was sprinting down the aisle. His comments obviously clarified a few things.

Draft saved Draft deleted