1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A nice problem to have (you're welcome, IJAG)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Oh Buddy Christ. It's nice to see you again :D

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Hey, those are Buddy Christ's words.

Just because my virginity is just about back at full strength, doesn't mean I recommend the celibate lifestyle. I just have no prospects. And no money.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

See if you can work out a "manual labor for sex" deal with a hooker. Maybe she needs her fence painted.

And that's not a euphemism.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And of course, where was my mind? In the gutter. Wait a minute. Maybe that's where I can find the hooker. ...

By the way, PhilaYank, go with option No. 1. And are you planning on popping the question there or not? I just got the impression it was in the plans by "the probable future-Mrs. PhilaYank. ..." By the way, please let her keep her last name. PhilaYank isn't too becoming on a lady.

Take that in whichever way you want.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Fence? You said fence?"

6. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

IJAG's right

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

BYH and Mike are so cute together. They're our own Mike Damone and Mark Ratner.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

First of all Mike, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Sportschick. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Text me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this message board great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Mark. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Night Ranger's Midnight Madness.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That's gold, Jerry. Gold!

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, good God.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I woke up in a great mood. I don't know what the hell happened.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That's a mighty nice forest green hatchback you have there, Beej. Why the cardboard on the door?

Draft saved Draft deleted