1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A new realm of hell needs to be created for these people

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 21, 2013.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/06/21/news/nation/sodomy-norwood-colorado-wrestling-coach-pencil-shun/

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I hate wrestling so much.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

How many times have I told you not to sodomize the principal's kid?

When I played football in high school, hazing was commonplace, but nothing even remotely on the level of any of this... The levels that people take it to these days is just fucking frightening...

4. Mizzougrad96

I was kind of thinking the same thing. It seems like more of these type of deals are linked to wrestling more than other sports...

5. Bamadog

Bamadog Well-Known Member

There's a cruelty with it now that is just frightening. The worst things we did were ducktaping people to the goalpost and dousing people in toilet stalls with huge buckets of ice water.
    '
    Sodomy is a whole 'nother level. Ewwww. Is there lowly place where people won't stoop these days?

6. Mizzougrad96

My junior year of high school there were two freshmen football players who got into it with our offensive line coach, a coach who the weight room is named after and has been at the school for 40+ years. One of the kids called him an "old piece of shit" and the other laughed like a hyena when he did it. After practice our best player (who played for awhile in the NFL) found the kid, picked him up and threw him into the dumpster.

When we got back to the locker room the kid who laughed like the hyena, walked into the varsity locker room and apologized and volunteered to let us throw him in the dumpster. Instead, they made him stand in the varsity locker room with the undershirt of our heaviest player that had been worn during practice, over his face for five minutes. He didn't complain and after his time was done, he went and found the line coach and apologized to him. I thought that was pretty cool for a 14-year-old to do.

How people come up with this malicious stuff you hear about these days is just beyond me. Just fucking sickening...

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sue the town and the school district into bankruptcy. Time to drag them into the 21st century.

8. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

This is what hazing evolves into.

9. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

I graduated from high school 20 years. My freshman year, we went through initiation. Some of it was simple shit, like the seniors wailing away on you for 20-30 seconds. Several of us had icy hot/ben gay smeared into our cups.

The worst was a guy got duct taped to a tree naked, then someone decided to ram a broom stick up his nether region. He had to be taken to the hospital because he was bleeding.

The next year and subsequent years, the initiations consisted of the freshmen either having to shave their heads or be completely covered in shaving cream. While still barbaric, it was so much better than what our class and the previous freshmen had to put up with.

For what it's worth, the kid that was sodomized by the broomstick didn't come back out for football after that. His family also didn't press charges.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What side of the pencil was used?

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

This is a case of pencil in the lead.

12. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

As someone who wrestled for four years in high school, committing sodomy isn't going to stop people from taunting that you "like to roll around with other guys on a mat."

Draft saved Draft deleted