1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A.J. Daulerio: Dbag or Biggest Dbag?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mark McGwire, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

2. ChrisRcc

ChrisRcc Member

.. and these types of things that are making me run away from journalism.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think you might be more offended by it than Sheen.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Exactly my thought.

On the list of shitty things Daulerio has done, this doesn't even merit dishonorable mention.

5. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

What he's doing isn't journalism. It's tabloid shit on a computer.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

And he would probably agree.

As long as Colin Cowherd is still breathing, the title of biggest douchebag in sports journalism/sports entertainment is not in question.

7. cortez

cortez Member

In true Cowturd style, let's beat that dead horse for, like, 17 minutes

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I can only say this: My son sends me links to Deadspin articles he thinks I will find amusing. I have not received one of those e-mails from him in months.

9. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

I was interviewed recently by a guy who is basically an AJ wannabe, about a run-in I once had with Delaurio, over something he "reported."

The interviewer kept using the phrase "different rules," which related to his implied contention that somehow I was just not young and hip enough to appreciate how cool AJ is, as the future of our business and all.

I tried to point out that unless someone can articulate what those rules are, this is just self-serving gibberish.
    The council member who takes bribes from contractors can say he he is playing by "different rules."
    And I can say he is a sleazy douchebag.

Draft saved Draft deleted