1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A-hole to be eaten by anaconda

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Batman, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Discovery Channel, and perhaps TV in general, hits a new low. Or maybe we just have a stone cold lock for the 2014 Darwin Award winner.
    For an upcoming special, naturalist Paul Rosolie will allow himself to be eaten by an anaconda on live television. He'll wear a suit that will somehow protect him from being crushed to death and suffocating in a snake's belly. Not real sure how that works, or how they'll get him out alive without killing the snake.
    Seriously, are a bunch of 7-year-olds running that network?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/06/anaconda-eaten-alive-newser/18589551/

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I hope he is somehow passed out the snake's asshole.

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

There is no fucking way this can be a real thing.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It's taken 25 years, but we will finally know if anacondas in fact want some if one ain't got buns.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Very funny, SS.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

If he doesn't want to harm the snake, no way in hell is this happening. Trying to sell us some snake oil.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

And even if it is a real thing, I'm guessin ASPCA or other animal rights groups figure out how to shut it down between now and then. I mean, seriously....

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

A thought picture this good cannot go unrecognized.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fuck reality teevee. Die.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I may have seen the single best reality TV bit the other night after stumbling onto TLC and listening to the woman -- engaged to be married -- who has a bad addiction collecting diapers -- used diapers from neighborhood trash bins -- and sniffing them all day.

Her friends threw a baby shower -- yeah, she was 7 or 8 months pregnant -- but it turned into an intervention.

Best line I've ever heard on TV: "Are you willing to lose your fiancée because you sniff diapers?"

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I was hoping that this was going to be John Sandusky's punishment

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

What did the former Cleveland Browns lineman ever do to you?

Draft saved Draft deleted