1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A hole in the ground

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Sep 12, 2006.

1. JackS

JackS Member

I never said no plane hit the Pentagon.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

It's pretty disingenuous of you to suggest that someone stop watching Bill O'Reilly, then take him to task after he says he doesn't watch Bill O'Reilly.

For all you know, AlleyAllen's decision to not watch O'Reilly is based on the fact that he has in fact watched O'Reilly several times in the past. This would refute your argument that he has no or almost no first-hand knowledge of how O'Reilly works.

Just give it up, JackS.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Did I say I have no firsthand knowledge? I don't watch them now but that doesn't mean I've NEVER watched them. I'm not a moron Jack, but if I continued watching some of those shows, I would consider myself one.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Thanks Double J, I just saw your response and you spoke very well in my defense.

5. JackS

JackS Member

How is that disingenuous? The only reason I was even debating was because I was working under the assumption that the detractors at least watch the show on a regular basis. And I suggested stopping because they obviously don't like it. Why watch something you don't like?

Anybody who says O'Reilly can't speak in complete sentences is just spitting rhetoric and not working from (much) first hand knowledge. Hence my parenthetical remarks.

Draft saved Draft deleted