1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

a-hole dry carp bill belichick reconsidered

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Herbert Anchovy, Aug 13, 2006.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

2. blondebomber

blondebomber Member

How do you do that?

3. I remember that the Browns were 5-2 and in first place when Bernie was released. Someone posted his numbers earlier in this thread, and they were respectable. ... It ain't like the team was floundering because of his performance. And as LJB pointed out, Vinny was hurt. ... Belichick made an asinine strategic move. That's even before you consider he treated an icon like crap. Stay classy, Bill

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

It's no use.

You feel like you're arguing with a 17-year-old.

5. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Bill Belichick personally ruined the Browns experience for many of us here. He was a genius at that.

That said, you can't say he sucks as a coach. You just can't.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

that's all i'm saying. browns fans want to hate him, fine. he's moved on, and very successfully. why can't the dawg pounders? 8) 8) 8)

7. Herbert Anchovy

I expect -- nay, I demand -- better analysis from someone who presumes to be a subject expert.

That's all I'm saying.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

oh, expert analysis like, "you can just blow me?" i'll save my expert analysis for grownups. :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. Herbert Anchovy

That's a good one.

The day I ever use one emoticon, much less a Fibonacci sequence of them, I'd like someone to come to my desk, press a Glock to my temple and pull the trigger.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You can say he's pretty good, well above average. You just don't have to join in on the Amen Chorus anointing him the spiritual heir of Shula, Landry, Lombardi, Rockne, Amos Alonzo Stagg and Jesus Single-Wing Christ as the greatest mind in the football universe, the wellspring from which all winning wisdom flows.

As is invariably done with Parcells, Belichick, Saban, Weis, etc etc etc.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Heard about the new website?

www.firejesussinglewingchrist.com

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Now that's comedy. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted