1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A hero story from the VA Tech tragedy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zimbabwe, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

No.

It is NOT a fair question to ask unless he was there.

You are a moron for merely entertaining the fuck.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

These fucking keyboard and microphone cowboys who'd like to pretend they'd have wrestled the guns out of Cho's hands and saved the day are the biggest goddamn cowards imaginable. These aren't trained soldiers, they're students. And this isn't the fucking movies. Michelle Malkin would piss right through her skid-marked thong if I so much as faked like I was going to punch her in the face, but in her mind, she'd take two hollow points to the shoulder and judo chop this psychopath into submission. Bull-fucking-shit. No one has any idea how they'd react if someone burst into their home, or office, or classroom, or church, guns blazing. To criticize others for not reenacting your Bruce Willis fantasies is possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever had the displeasure to hear by someone masquerading themselves as a commentator. Not to mention the fact that the victims did fight back, and some kids did sacrifice their lives so others could live.

Allow themselves? Allow themselves? Neal Boortz is officially the dumbest mutherfucker alive. To suggest that 25 kids lined up against a wall and let themselves be executed is so blatantly false, and so brazenly stupid, I am at a loss for words.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Where are the fucking advertisers threatening to pull out of these networks.....?

Where the fuck is Al FatAss Sharpton and Jesse Hymie Jackson?

IMUS was the problem commentator????????

4. I love DD more with every post he makes.

Hail to the king.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Agreed. I wonder if major advertisers will be so pissed about the cowboy vigilante-ism being promoted by some of these folks.

Probably not. But one can dream.

And where are Al and Jesse asking the black community to rise up and respect the sacrifice made by the black victims?

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

What does race have to do with it?

7. zagoshe

And did you really write "skid-marked thong"?

Now that shit is funny.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Al and Jesse are leaders in the black community. They should recognize the sacrifice made by blacks.

9. Simon_Cowbell

I meant where are these fuckers protesting the gross insensitive and hurtful language of Malkin and Boortz.

No race element at all. That's my point. These fat cats should be all over hurtful speech, wherever it may be and no matter to whom it is directed.

They should be demanding Boortz's and Malkin's removal from the airwaves and the pages.

10. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

To bring this back to Librescu, this is easily the issue I've been thinking about most about this entire incident. When I learned he was a Holocaust survivor, I felt sadness, rage, and totally non-plussed. Here's a guy who suffered through the worst man-made indignities in modern history...a guy whose childhood was permeated and humanity was ripped away, along with (probably his family).
    And yet he survived to build a life in America, a professor, helping others...to what? To be killed by a mentally disturbed punk who hates rich people and fancies himself some kind of martyr Christ figure. Give me a *&#(%*(ing break. This is how his life ends?
    And it's not even like it was passive...he died so others could live. My immediate reaction was there's only so much crap a person has to go through in their life, and you'd think the Holocaust is 200 Billion times that amount. Now this.
    It's so twisted with sickness, it ate at my stomach. He survived an occurrence where the world around him hated him. And now he's killed by a kid who just hates the world.
    It's almost like 60-some years after the Holocaust, the universe's evil forces finished the job. That he was able to help others in the process - his entire life - is more human than I could ever dream of being.

11. zagoshe

I can't believe someone would have the audacity to suggest that the good reverand's Al and Jesse are self-promoting frauds. Who do you think you are, Jason Whitlock?

Somewhere Knowledge54 is not pleased.

12. Simon_Cowbell

I really, really hope there is a God..... so that this man can find some reward and solace.

Draft saved Draft deleted