1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A helpful guide for many ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Personal how? Explain.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Saying shit about people's jobs is the definition of "personal." I mean, whatever. But just pretty childish. Says way more about you than me.

3. Dick Whitman

Anyway, this is dumb. I'm out. I'll choose my wise cracks more carefully, I suppose, in the future.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Not if history is to be trusted.

(that was a joke)

5. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

If that's your definition of personal, you're going to have a lot of issues going forward in life.

And that's the last attention I'll pay to this subject.

6. Dick Whitman

"Sorry, I can't help my mouth."

("You be sorry on the bench.")

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Seriously? Please remove stick from hind quarters.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Sounds exactly like something an ass model would write.

9. Eh, initials chose to leave. Nothing directed at him or Care Bear was really over the line. Actually pretty tame to what is usually written. Creosote chose to leave and, I guess, is back.

Do we need a spreadsheet to keep track of why someone left? I can start one on Google Docs if that would make people feel better.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Goosh!

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Shockingly, it was posts by LTL that, apparently, were the final straw for both YGBFKM and Double Down.

I hope they'll both come back, and maybe they will. I can also understand why folks would want a break.

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Yeah, I knew about Double Down. I do hope he comes back, but I assume he has found happiness with The Others on that mystical side of the island.

Ah well. I've gone harder at you than I did in either of these cases, and you're still here, dammit!

Draft saved Draft deleted