1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A great streak ends

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Beef03, Nov 15, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

During my office days, I don't think I missed a day due to illness, unless you count getting my wisdom teeth yanked as a sick day.

I don't think my mom has missed a day of work due to illness since she got her current job in 1989. She missed a few days when my sister got hurt in a car accident, and a few days here and there for happier family functions (such as my sister having a baby). I know she's taken a couple half-days due to sudden migraines but I don't thikn she's missed a full day.

Now that I post this, of course, we'll both be hacking up lungs or something.

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

You can actually suffer from a blowjob.

For some reason, a couple of my ex-girlfriends would get their teeth involved in the act.

Then there was a friend of mine who, when he was 15, got a hummer from a girl wearing braces. I think she's still picking out the public hair.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's like Freelance sat there and said "Self, how can I progressively disgust the men of SportsJournalists.com? First I'll mention me and blow jobs. Then I'll say my ex-girlfriends used their teeth. Then I'll tell them about the time I got blown by a girl with braces my buddy got blown by a girl with braces. Yeah! That'll do it!"

:D :D :D

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

This guy I used to work with said that his ex-wife used to, you know, help him out every day and now she has jaw problems. It's all out of line apparently.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Small price to pay. :D

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm gonna have fucking nightmares now, F_H! Damn you!

:D

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The Black and Decker pecker wrecker?

8. XXXX

XXXX Member

i had a personal winning streak of:
    pickup basketball(where me and my brothers played about three times a week) from march 2000 to august 2000. undefeated for half a year; combined with an overall winning streak ofnot losing in anything (bball, playstation, checkers, everything)for about three weeks in April of that magical year.

9. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

(Retches and hurls)
    I'm out!

Oh, sorry... wrong contest.

10. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I had a personal streak of catching batting-practice balls before Braves games (as a fan, of course.) It got to a ridiculous 11 games between 1999-2001, all but one of those balls being caught/picked up in the left-field bleachers, before it finally ended. I don't think that's one that I'll ever top.

11. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

My eight-year vomit streak (not counting drunk vomits) was snapped last winter in spectacular fashion. I threw up seven times in seven hours, and remarkably, all occured between :52 and :54 past the hour. It was like clockwork.

In college, I had sex with a different girl for the first time for seven straight weekends. That counts Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon before the 4 p.m. NFL games.

It was a remarkable run, gentlemen. And no herpes came of it.

12. XXXX

XXXX Member

im honored to have quoted you. well done.

Draft saved Draft deleted