1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A FINE SEATTLE SATURDAY - DAY 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

buckdub...do you ever log off? :D

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

we're about to come back. probably be at the hotel at 1 or so.

3. imjustagirl

If you're up for lunch, I am. I'm about to shower and I'll just be hanging out until then.

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Hey, I'm like 100 days behind SC!

5. imjustagirl

Well THAT'S damning with faint praise.

6. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Not true Moddy...both Ralph Wiggum and I, veterans of Safeco since it's opening days, witnessed our first "rally jig" last night. It's new. And stupid.

IJAG, tell Pallister not to rush...but you might want to call the tatt place and make sure they aren't all booked up while folks are gone, especially if you're not the only one getting inked.

Note to self: never again cover a 12k after "running" a 5k. It doesn't work: you ask dumb questions, have no idea what you're writing about and, really, just want to get on the road to hang out with the cool kids.

7. imjustagirl

I e-mailed them several times last week. They'll have three people on duty, and I've looked at their portfolios.

I'll call. Let me check with GB's girl to see if it's just me or if she's getting one too. The person who's told me for three weeks he was getting a tattoo is apparently getting old and bitched out. :D

8. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

I almost followed Tim Russert thanks to that stupid omelet.

I'll be searching for some lighter fare for lunch today.

9. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

I'm glad me telling to to call about 10 times worked. :) Sorry I nagged.

Ok, back to work. Seriously....who cares about a 12k story? For C1 CP? Dumb.

10. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

you know you loved it

11. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

More than my right ventricle did.

12. imjustagirl

FINE! I called. That shouldn't be a problem (it's just me getting a tat now). We're good.

I think right now it's me, you, pall, possibly lono, and the GBs. I told the GBs I didn't know how many you could fit in your car, so I think they might drive also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.