1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A fine day for Miami-bashing

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Sep 17, 2006.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The U gets it shoved where the tropical sun don't shine at Louisville.

Then the Dolphins lose again, and I rather enjoyed that perplexed look on the face of Nick Saban, the most miserable human being to ever put on a set of headphones. So much for that Super Bowl pick.

And I hope those fair-weather, fickle, clueless south Florida sports fans are crying in their Red Stripe tonight.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Coker is getting fired in 24-48 hours so the fans of the U will be rejoicing.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Between Saban and Weis, have any two alleged fucking geniuses been more thorougly depantsed in the same 24-hour time span recently?

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Too bad Urban Meyer, another so-called genuis and bad human being, didn't go down at Knoxville. But he was going against a coach who certifiably isn't a genuis, Phil "I'm replacing Pluto in the solar system" Fulmer.

5. healingman

healingman Guest

There were some odds I was going to put out there -- who would go down first, Phil "Chug-A-Lug, Chug-A-Lug" Fullmer or Urban "Blight" Meyer? Wow ... I think I'll say Meyer by a edge right now.

You mean Nick Saban has that Dave Wannstedt look on his face? Hmmm ... sounded like Daunte was having a tough day, too.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

No, it was more like "this can't be happening!!! I'm a genuis!!! I treat my players like children. I treat the media like flies who spoil a picnic lunch. I think my job is more important than curing cancer, fighting the war on terrorism and balancing the federal budget. I have my own little fiefdom and nothing or no one is more important that winning on Sunday, including my family. How can I be losing"

Hey Nick...I'm enjoying this shit. Here's hoping you're go 0-16. Prick.

7. We're such a positive bunch.

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Miami needs to hire these guys:
    [​IMG]

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Saban's teams shit the bed a couple times every year, even in his best seasons. Even his fluke semi-NC team at LSU dropped a major turd against Florida.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You keep throwing this shit out there - how about some verification? A link? Or just you talking out your ass?

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

It's shit cause you don't know it. Wait until Monday.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Dude, if you are in this business I sure hope you've put it on your site before you start talking your shit on here.
    Because if you worked for me and did something like that, well, you wouldn't work for me long.

In short, I think you are talking out your ass. You have proof? Post it.

Draft saved Draft deleted