1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Few Good Men question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by novelist_wannabe, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Hands down, the best line of the movie.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Not sure he had that much emphasis on the "fucking" in that line, though. Lousy, perhaps?

3. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

I'm sorry, your time's run out. What do we have for the losers, Judge? Well, for our defendants it's a lifetime at exotic Fort Levenworth. And for defense counsel Kaffee? That's right--It's-- A Court-Martial. Yes, Johnny, after falsy accusing a marine officer of conspiracy, Lt. Kaffee will have a long and prosperous career teaching typewriter maintenance at the Rocco Columbo School for Women. Thank you for playing "Should We or Should-We-Not Follow the Advice of the Galacticly Stupid".

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

If you haven't gotten a blowjob from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.

5. I still don't know what "galactically stupid" means.

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy.

7. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

Commander, I believe in God, and in his son Jesus Christ, and because I do, I can say this: Private Santiago is dead and that's a tragedy. But he's dead because he had no code. He's dead because he had no honor. And God was watching.

8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

They probably did that because the part was written as a man. It doesn't make it right....

But just to continue the paradoxes, IIRC, that was Demi's first role post-boob job.

I remember looking at her boobs almost bursting out of the white Navy uniform and thinking, "That ain't what I remember from Blame It On Rio."

9. Maybe Tom was referring to the almighty Lord Xenu.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

There were actually two scenes of Tom Cruise watching a baseball game. The first of the movie was Braves-Dodgers. The second was Orioles-Twins.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Braves-Padres?

12. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

Is this thread in danger?

Draft saved Draft deleted