1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A different blog issue

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by sprtswrtr10, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

By the way, do you work with DyePack or what? I mean, how do you know that "sums it up." How do you know I don't work with you? Do you want me to air to this entire board that you are having marriage issues? Or how you told me the other night you were questioning your sexuality? Do you want that known?
    Didn't think so. So, quit calling out other board members with stupid shit like this.

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I don't know if you're just seriously screwed up or the latest Sauronolopack screen name, but you're acting like a complete ass for no apparent reason.

As far as I can recall, I can't remember a single conversation I've ever had with you on this board, much less in real life. So, exactly what the hell is your issue?

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

All I am asking is this: DyePack likes to fuck with people, why are you calling him out on personal issues? I have never had a personal issue with you on this board, but I've also never had one with lots of people on this board and it annoys me that you are going after one of our members.
    So, exactly what the hell is your issue?

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

don't know cock bag, why don't you tell us? your posts prove a deep knowledge of how the brain's neurons can rot without regeneration.

5. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Big Lead: I enjoy your site a ton and the only concern I have for you and anyone else running an anonymous blog is this: What do you do if you're lucky enough to bring in a bunch of advertising money? Do people buy the ads from The Big Lead or would you work with them under a real name and hope they don't spread the word?

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

For the love of God, "one of our members?"

First, this back and forth between me and sauronolopack, it stretches back a while. You're not involved.

Second, I'm not outing anyone. Never have, never will.

Finally, when you sober up and realize that drunk you likes sauronolopack, you should make sure that you never, combine drinking and posting again.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Let me guess: You've noticed an argument involving a few people on the board, and although no one has made any comments directed at you, your asshole tendencies mandate that you must insert yourself in some way.

Sorry, dipshit, but I'm not wasting my time. You're just not worth it.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Sober me likes DyePack too.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Congratulations. Admitting the problem is the first step.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

But Dog refuses to admit he loves the Darkman movie series, especially The Return of Durant.

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Lost me. Got no idea what you're talking about.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Angola, you're becoming quite the fucking buzzkill yourself. Pound sand.

Draft saved Draft deleted