1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A different blog issue

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by sprtswrtr10, Jan 18, 2007.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Just as you wish you could find some balls and a backbone.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

It loses effect after the 7th or 8th time. You've got no variety ... just several failed employment opportunities.

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

You've got no balls, though.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

This is pathetic. Back to the thread, people.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Stopped any racial slurs in public lately, dogturdo? I miss that amusement.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Not as pathetic as your lack of a backbone or balls, though.

Or your need to cling to any non-credible claim since you don't have a real argument to offer, though. I realize that comes with your designer background, though. Habits die hard, especially among the spineless, like yourself.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

So, when you go off your meds, I assume your brain reverts back to the day you started taking them? In this case, that would be, what, six months ago?

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Was that six months ago? How many racists have you dissuaded since then? Probably quite a few.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I don't have a designer background, you incredible waste of space.

You don't engage in an exchange of ideas; you make up both sides as you go along.

Go away.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

You engage in a search for balls and a backbone, though, since you lack them.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How does that sum him up? Are you trying to tell the whole board something, dog? Why are you trying to out people? Some posters have been thrown off for less. Who are you? Do you have a glorious personal life you are about to share with the rest of the board? If so, that's great. If not, then stfu!

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You know what is funny about you Dog? You go around talking shit about people on all four boards and act like you are hot shit and know so much, yet you spend most of your time posting on bullshit topics like Real World Denver and Lies that you think are True.
    At least some of us know that we are living a lie on this site.

Draft saved Draft deleted