1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A deep cut on the album of your life

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Apr 21, 2008.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

For those who may not know a thing about the ancient days, when music was put on vinyl, a "deep cut" is a song on an album that wasn't a hit and was hardly ever played on the radio, but was a good (or at least interesting) song.

So what would be a fact about yourself that's little known but could be interesting? I'll start: I like to read biographies about the Beatles and the Beach Boys.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Shit and here I thought I was going to be able to mention "Fool For You Anyway" by Foreigner.

Thanks Dools. Sigh.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I don't really hate BYH. 8)

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I used to be a Republican.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

I'm one of the two people in the, "I have genital warts ... and I don't" commercial.

Better get my Anbeusol.

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Active Member

I long to be an astrophysicist.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Maybe one serious answer besides mine so far. More than I expected, granted, but still...

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Around the house, I almost exclusively wear mesh workout shorts with XFL logos that I bought from the online store after the league went out of business.

I once slept with a woman who now stars in one of the most popular shows on TV.

I have subscribed to Entertainment Weekly since it started in 1990.

Despite having a fairly high-profile newspaper job in a major market, I have yet to take my first journalism class. I also type with two fingers.

I am incredibly allergic to artificial green apple flavoring.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

My answer was truthful, dools.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

That could be true, but dammit, I can go on a mean, genital wart pain-free bike ride with the best of 'em!

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You slept with Phyllis from The Office?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I love to play Risk.

Draft saved Draft deleted