1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A deep cut on the album of your life

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Apr 21, 2008.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

For those who may not know a thing about the ancient days, when music was put on vinyl, a "deep cut" is a song on an album that wasn't a hit and was hardly ever played on the radio, but was a good (or at least interesting) song.

So what would be a fact about yourself that's little known but could be interesting? I'll start: I like to read biographies about the Beatles and the Beach Boys.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Shit and here I thought I was going to be able to mention "Fool For You Anyway" by Foreigner.

Thanks Dools. Sigh.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I don't really hate BYH. 8)

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I used to be a Republican.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm one of the two people in the, "I have genital warts ... and I don't" commercial.

Better get my Anbeusol.

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

I long to be an astrophysicist.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Maybe one serious answer besides mine so far. More than I expected, granted, but still...

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Around the house, I almost exclusively wear mesh workout shorts with XFL logos that I bought from the online store after the league went out of business.

I once slept with a woman who now stars in one of the most popular shows on TV.

I have subscribed to Entertainment Weekly since it started in 1990.

Despite having a fairly high-profile newspaper job in a major market, I have yet to take my first journalism class. I also type with two fingers.

I am incredibly allergic to artificial green apple flavoring.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

My answer was truthful, dools.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That could be true, but dammit, I can go on a mean, genital wart pain-free bike ride with the best of 'em!

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You slept with Phyllis from The Office?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I love to play Risk.

Draft saved Draft deleted