1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A conservative magazine vs social media

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why is she so terrible? I don't even think she had a sister to molest or anything.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You're a fucking idiot and a shitty person.*

If it's experience you seek, I'll take a 20-year CEO over a four-year state senator who was then a US Senator for one whole year (with no accomplishments to show for in either position) before he decided to run for president. Between Trump, Fiorino and Obama, who had more executive experience? You might want to take note that the presidency is considered "The Executive Branch" of our three-headed government. It's why we most often elected governors rather than Senators to the presidency. Before Sir Novice won in 2008, the last senator to win the presidency was Kennedy in 1960.

*No, I don't really think that. Just showing you your own style of engagement.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

LOL. (TM YankeeFan.)

Donny in his element likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

GOD DAMNIT! FOR THE 10TH TIME, THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING! JESUS H. CHRIST! THIS IS NOT THAT HARD! THE NATIONAL REVIEW NOTED TRUMP AS SOMEONE WHO THINKS THAT THE PRESIDENCY IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION, BECAUSE HE HAS NO PRIOR GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE! THE NATIONAL REVIEW! NOT DICK WHITMAN! NOT LONGTIMELISTENER! NOT STARMAN! THE NATIONAL REVIEW!

FUCK ALMIGHTY!

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sharpton.

6. Dick Whitman

Thank you.

7. YankeeFan

Hey, I just got here.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

AND I'M TELLING YOU WHY I DON'T ACCEPT THEIR POINT!!!!!!!! BUT YOU SEEM TO BE ACCEPTING THEIR POINT AS THOUGH IT'S GOSPEL EVEN THOUGH YOU WOULDN'T GIVE ANYTHING ELSE THEY'VE EVER PRINTED A SECOND'S WORTH OF CONSIDERATION.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

STOP THE MADNESS!

10. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

In before the bell.

You guys need to check your caps lock key.

11. YankeeFan

Wesley Clark never held office, but he gets the "General" exception, though I'm not exactly sure why there's a General exemption.

12. Dick Whitman

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

I don't accept their point as anything.

They made a point: Individuals from other walks are running for the presidency for both parties, despite no government experience.

I don't necessarily accept their point that this is a bad thing. It might be a great fucking thing.

I just want to know who the Democrats are. That's all I want to know.

Draft saved Draft deleted