1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Cause SJ.com Can Get Behind: Toronto's Inaugural 'Slut Walk'

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Heroes To Us All: The Slut Walkers Of The Slut Walk!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/3vOCnZOcr8w

This highly important international news story that is relevant to all of our interests is one that I missed yesterday. Because if there's something I love, it's a SLUT WALK (or as Taylor Momsen calls it, "Lazy Sunday"). It all started when a of chewed up dumb (official name: Toronto Police Constable Michael Sanguinetti) told students at Toronto's York University that if women don't want to get sexually assaulted, they shouldn't dress like sluts. This inspired three 20-something girls to fight for the right to dress like Lindsay Lohan by organizing a gigantic Slut Walk in front of police headquarters on Sunday afternoon.

Thousands of women put on their favorite whore uniforms and protested against the constable trying to keep a good slut dresser down. Just because her titties are hiked up to her nostrils and her skirt is waving in the wind, doesn't give anybody the right to reach out and touch them without an invitation. Ben Roethlisberger just exploded into a GHB-laced ball of confusion.

We fully support every slut's right to freely dress like a proud slut whenever and wherever she wants without fear! Some people get a smile in their heart when they see a freshly bloomed flower reaching toward the sun, but I get a smile in my heart when I see a fo' real hooker struttin' down the local stroll in lucite stilts and a double titty souffle spilling out of her latex corset. That image is my flower!

That being said, they should've asked me to curate this Slut Walk event, because some of those outfits..... Are you really going to wear your high school knit hoodie with a pair of lace hose?! Get thee to a Frederick's outlet and fix yourself! I love a slut, but I don't love sloppy sluts. Call me next year!

http://www.dlisted.com/node/41463

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

Re: A Cause SportsJournalists.com Can Get Behind: Toronto's 1st Annual 'Slut Walk'

Inaugural, not "1st Annual."

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Re: A Cause SportsJournalists.com Can Get Behind: Toronto's 1st Annual 'Slut Walk'

Hey, give him credit; at least he didn't just paste the blog's headline into the topic title slot

4. Deeper_Background

No panties, no peace!

5. Sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than the dumbass Drag Race in DC.

6. Deeper_Background

Draft saved Draft deleted