1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A bowl game in late December in NYC? Sure!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Same with the International Bowl. Took Huggy Jr. to his first football game this year when Buffalo played UConn. He loved it, can't wait to go back again next year.

2. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

I saw that diagram and was wondering about it. It looked like one end zone went into the bleachers, while the corners of the other went three rows deep into the seats behind dugouts. How's that gonna work?

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Being an hour from NY myself, I have no interest in seeing Rutgers, Pitt or even the Huskies take on the second tier of the Big XII. I want to get out of the area, forget about the cold and have no problem traveling to Charlotte, Tampa, Orlando, or any other warm weather spot.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

NYC in late December is a great place.

That said, you wouldn't go check out Texas Tech? I'd love to see that in person at least once. And what if it happened to be Oklahoma in a fluke year in which the Sooners played that game? I'd love to see Oklahoma in person at least once.

Charlotte, Tampa, Orlando ... they don't intrigue me.

Draft saved Draft deleted