1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A blatant plug to watch my new TV show...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Sep 27, 2006.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

...over the past four months I've had the opportunity of being part of a network launch, and even though we don't cover haircuts or stolen bikes (Hi, Idy!) and we're not hosted by Mario Lopez, I think some of you on here will be interested in it.

The network's called ReelzChannel ("Everything about movies, 24/7") and it debuts to a cable-record 28 million homes this afternoon on DirecTV channel 225, Dish channel 299 and on cable as well.

The show I write and produce on is called Dailies, and tonight you'll find my piece w/ James Robinson, the head of Morgan Creek productions who wrote the letter to Lindsay Lohan demanding that she quit partying. It's his first interview and in it he reveals that he'd hire her again in a heartbeat. We also have pieces about King of Scotland, a pretty tight piece on actor's firsts, and other movie news.

Yeah, I know I'm opening myself up to loads of crap for doing this, but I think so of you movie fans might like our shows so I'll take my chances.

And if you have thoughts on what you'd like to see on a movie news show, IM me!

signed,

yer pal,

TV

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I dunno. ... Get Mario Lopez and I'm so there.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Good luck, Tiger Vols.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Does it show clips of a drunken Lindsay Lohan?

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Sounds cool.

Any international sales?

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Congrats on the launch!... I'll set the Tivo. Great name for the show...

7. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.reelzchannel.com/

Draft saved Draft deleted