1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A blast from the SJ.com past: An archived version of the one-and-only A List

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

http://www.2dorks.com/faxes/fax-celebritygossip.htm

Complete with enthralling details like ...

Baldwin, Alec. The bloviator. Arrogant SOB. Punches out photographers. Acts like spoiled infant on-set. Left Janine Turner almost literally at the altar. Drug problem. Linked with Kim Basinger (failed marriage; among other things, he hit her), Kristin Davis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Tatum O'Neal.

Baldwin, Stephen. So enamored of himself he probably masturbates while holding up his own facial shot.

Hack, Bitter Young. Rude and a boor. "Boring." May possibly be more than just friends with Matt Damon. Has a filthy mouth. Tranny chaser. Recovering alcoholic. Linked with Pamela Anderson, Sandra Bullock, Salma Hayek, Lauren Holly, Famke Jannsen, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lopez, and Gwyneth Paltrow, but only in his mind and only for 8 seconds at a time.

Oh, what ... last one's not in there? Well, shit.

Forget about the last item, folks. We confused BYH with Ben Affleck. I promise you this will never happen again. Ever.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I love you for this. Oh, how I've missed the A-List.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Ah, time to find out who the size queens are (besides The Granny)

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

In the feud section:

Jennifer Aniston vs Gwyneth Paltrow (G. angry at J. for Brad Pitt leaving her for her)

Interesting, because ... well, we've done the jilted Jennifer Aniston thing to death.

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Was BYH always BYH, or was he Bitter Young Hack before and then changed it. Or did we have another poster with the handle Bitter Young Hack? I feel like I remember it.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

Correct.

:D

7. 2muchcoffeeman

He was BitterYoungHack, then changed it to BYH, then Webby ruined April Fool's Day by taking away the ability to change user IDs.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Was it April Fools Day? Seems we all changed our names to welcome BYH back after he ran away from home for a while

9. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

I know, I'm an awful person!

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This thread confuses me.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yeah, changing the names was interesting.
    Now, when someone nukes themselves, and the dead posts revert back to their original handle, it's a little eerie...
    Chi City was such a goober....

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The April Fool's Day Decree was responsible for the genocide of Zeke's Ilk.

I, and I alone, remember them every year.

Draft saved Draft deleted