1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A big sj welcome to...um...Douglas?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Is it really necessary to bring race into this? ;D

2. Douglas

Douglas Member

When I started, I was just the webmaster.  No thanks to hSv (and Faldon, wherever the hell he's hiding at), I've become a fan.  Will be flying out to Arkansas in EXACTLY TWO WEEKS (from the time of this post) to finally catch my first game in person.  I'll be at Hogville's Tailgate Central, as well.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Well, I am not falling for this Douglas Saves the Day deal.

You KNOW Douglas is the guy who posts the Asian Dong Guy pics, probably has him tied up in the basement while Mrs Douglas flicks Cheetos at his head to make him mad.

Then innocents like Webby spend their hard-earned money Best Buy gift certificates hiring Douglas to fix their spam problem! Before I some people here could see the picture!

Go away Douglas, we don't need your kind around here.  Webby can get all the Asian dongs he wants without your help!

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I thought bringing in the big gun is what started this whole problem

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think Douglas has become the new sj definition of "fucking stud."

And Douglas, who are the best high school reporters under 25 who should be covering a college or pro beat?

6. Douglas

Douglas Member

21, with all due respect, I'm not getting paid to do this upgrade/securing.  It was one of your fellow posters that alerted me to the plight y'all got hit with last night.  I'm here for one reason and one reason only... to help combat the crap that was done last night.

You're barking up the wrong tree, bub.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

you shutup you no im the charmion writer of all of you peple now quit sicking up to the new boss

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And stick around, we'll grow on you -- we'll either be like family or a staph infection, but we'll grow on you.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

21 is just funnin' you, Douglas.

Hey, hope you have a great time at the game. We got plenty of SEC posters here who know where to get cheap beer in every SEC burg. So take advantage.

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Someone's going to have to install the sarcasm font on Douglas' computer. ;)

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

:'(

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Sir Douglas, may I fetch you a beer, sir?

Draft saved Draft deleted