1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

90210 premiere on right now!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 28, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I dunno dude. It's tough to beat the duo of Meredith Baxter Birney and Joanna Kerns.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

They were handsome women, OK, but I'm talking about Caren Kaye, who gave us:

[​IMG]

I was 14 or 15 when I saw that in the theater and let's just say it was a seminal experience for me, in the literal sense of the word.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Think you're misusing the word seminal there. Ragu. :D

4. The Big Ragu

This is why IMDB is the greatest thing ever. Under Caren Kaye:

Trivia

Attended Carnegie-Mellon Uiversity in Pittsburgh, PA

Measurements: 35C-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)

Made a recruiting film for the Navy, playing the part of a newly recruited woman going through boot camp.

Where are they now

(November 2003) Retired from show business, she earned a Masters and Doctorate in Psychology, and is currently serving on the Advisory Board for HealingPeople.Com, an on-line medical site focusing on holistic and alternative medicine.

5. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

The "tutee" was a fine piece of manflesh briefly married to the far-older Olivia Newton John.
    Matt Latanzi (no idea why I remember this).

The spawn of that union unfortunately suffers from Alexa Joel disease - i.e. underwhelming considering some of the genes that went into the spawning.

6. The Big Ragu

A fine piece of manflesh... hmm... and on a thread started by BYH, nonetheless!

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey man I can't help it if I'm buff.

Draft saved Draft deleted