1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

90210 premiere on right now!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 28, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Check out how it all began, with Brandon Walsh sporting a mullet, Brenda sporting no plastic surgery, Andrea Zuckerman looking somewhere close to 30 years old, kids toting these new-fangled things called cell phones, Scott Gunkid sans a giant gaping hole in his stomach and Steve Sanders sporting...hair!

This is 16 years old. That is so depressing.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

BYH, My man!

I hope the Tivo caught that.

Oh, and to steal it from whoever comes on here later and wants to be clever...

Donna Martin Graduates! Donna Martin Graduates!

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

what channel?

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Should be SoapNet, 188 if you have DirectTV.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

The guys on that show are sooooo dreamy.

6. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Not sure you have it south of the border, but we have a channel called TVTropolis (formerly Prime) and 90210 is a DAILY staple on that station. Other favourites they replay are The Wonder Years, Married...With Children and Seinfeld.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey look! Brenda's with the guy from Grease 2!

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I recorded the finale since I had never seen it, and it was a major disappointment, despite my very low expectations.

9. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

No friggin' way. I didn't watch the show past the first season and I have no idea why I clicked on this thread, but that makes me feel old, which sharply contrasts how I felt a few hours ago when a girl at the high school basketball game I covered thought I was in high school. I'm so confused now.

10. I was too old for this show.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

I was out of high school when this show first started, but I still get carded almost every week. So I've got that going for me.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I remember seeing the first episode at the end of the first season, when Fox replayed it. Only thing I remember was wishing I could've nailed Andrea Zuckerman, too; liked that cute nerdy thing she had going on.

Draft saved Draft deleted