1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

90210, anyone?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mike311gd, Nov 15, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm sure BYH and Zeke messed themselves -- and possibly each other -- at the sight of this thread title. ...

That being said, aside from Amazon and eBay, are there any other sites where I can find the first three seasons of 90210 -- new or used -- at a discounted price? I did a Google search, but couldn't find anything.

I want to grab at least the first season as a Christmas gift for someone, but I wouldn't be against loading up on them. And I've got a couple weeks to watch the Amazon prices, listed below, to fall a bit. I usually get everything off Amazon and have not had one problem, and I'd prefer not to go through eBay. But in an effort to save a couple bucks, I figured I'd ask those who might be more in the know.

Thanks, guys and gals.

From Amazon:
    Season 1: $27.49
    Season 2: $29.99
    Season 3 (Dec. 11 release date): $39.89
    Seasons 1-3 box: $105.69

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It would be cheaper to buy them individually than to purchase a boxed set.

3. John

John Well-Known Member

Ian Zeiring would probably be happy to come to your house and act out the first three seasons for $25 and a grilled cheese.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's what I figure, especially if I go used. The only time I would make the boxed set a preference would be when everything is released and given out in something as kick-ass as, well ...

[​IMG]

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd actually prefer it if Ian stay away from my house, though I don't doubt he'd work for that.

7. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

That's a good price on each of the first two seasons. In stores they're usually around $50 each. I'm holding off till the helliday sales in hopes that Target will have the first two seasons for $15-$20 each.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And we've got a new horse out in front: Season 1 -- $25; Season 2 -- $21.99.

Thank you much.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I got the idea a couple weeks ago when I saw Season 1 at an FYE: $64.99. F that noise.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

overstock.com is usually worth a gander.

Though if you don't pay full price, how will Andrea live on just her social security?

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Son of a bitch. How could I have forgotten about Zuckerman's financial well-being.

(So I watched it in middle school. What of it?)

12. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Douglas Emerson could use a few extra bucks as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted