1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

90-day Jane real or BS?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Feb 12, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

She probably got my letter, then started the countdown. It happens all the time.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I don't know, Mike, this might be someone vulnerable enough to sleep with you.

Anyone remember cutoffmyfeet.com like six or seven years ago? A guy who had supposedly become paralyzed in the lower legs from an accident, insurance wouldn't pay for amputation and prosthetics for him to walk, so he was going to cut his legs off with a homemade guillotine and charge $20 to watch, the money going toward prosthetic limbs. The big day came and went, and he extended the deadline a couple of times with excuses, then I think he just disappeared.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

BLOGS!!!!!!!!

4. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

I may be stepping on Ace's toes, but I'm counting down the days until I get hired by the Plain Dealer. I bought a new stack of notebooks and everything.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Good luck with that.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

If only, sir.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I don't think you're good enough.

8. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

This is fascinating...

9. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Dammit, I assumed I was a shoo-in and started looking for apartments in Shaker Heights in my spare time [/Krsytal Grow]

10. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

If it's real, then this is just too effing scary and tragic. This woman needs an intervention and professional help.

If it's bogus, then there's a photo of 90-day Jane that puts it perfectly - attention whore.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It very well could be a cry for help, too.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Either way, I think it's pretty sad and tragic. If it's just a ploy to get attention, this person still has a lot wrong with her to go about it this way.

Draft saved Draft deleted