1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Play Taps For Dr. Greg

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ben_Hecht, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

As strongly suspected by many, this season of House will be the last . . . announced today.

Airing date of final new episode yet to be announced.

Damn.

2. mb

mb Active Member

So, how do you end it? It's kind of hard to think that he could go out happy.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Good. Lord, it's about time. In a related story, producers confirmed the show is ending because it was diagnosed with lupus

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

He either actually dies this time or gets sent back to jail for good. Maybe he kills himself or one of his fellows finally snaps and takes him out.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

It was actually announced Monday or Tuesday.

When the season began, Hugh Lawrie had already said this would be his last.

The first five years or so were pretty good. But the last two years or so haven't been great.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They lost me when Kumar killed himself.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This is seriously one of the biggest asshole moves in the history of this board.

Fuck you.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Ha, ha. Very funny.

I missed the part where you specifically asked the board not to spoil later seasons on a thread about the second season. I will go to my grave defending my reaction on that thread. What actually happened and what it got twisted into were two completely different things.

Anyway ... I thought for sure this was a "Mad Men" spoiler thread when I clicked on it.

I'm too smart to watch "House."

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Congrats. You must have a secret source of far more adult laughs than I can ordinarily find on network TV. Other than House and The Good Wife, it's slow going.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

P.S. The last line was in reference to a prior TV thread. It was tongue-in-cheek.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'll be in the corner watching NCIS and drooling on myself.

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

It's never fucking lupus. Must be sarcoidosis.

Draft saved Draft deleted