1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I know what BYH is doing tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Apr 12, 2011.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Well, for all but seven seconds of tonight, at least:

[​IMG]

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

"Sad Bill Cosby"

lmao.

3. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I thought you'd spotted him at Duane Reade, picking up a jar of Vaseline and a roll of paper towels.

4. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I was pleasantly stunned at how funny this show was. Not because I don't like Norm McDonald (I do), but because so many sports comedy shows suck rocks, including Onion Sportsdome. The set piece "Blake Like Me," where McDonald purports to be made up like Blake Griffin so he could inside the life of an NBA player, had me in tears, I was laughing so hard. It also showed Blake Griffin's got some acting chops. The "makeup" was the real Blake Griffin pretending to be a shitty basketball player, and having McDonald's voice. He'd get exhausted after two seconds of running around: "I've got to quit smoking ... Sweet Gordie Howe!"

Of course, if you liked McDonald doing "Weekend Update," the first part of the show is right in his wheelhouse.

Draft saved Draft deleted