1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Valentine's Day Special

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Feb 11, 2011.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

She's banging five students. :D
    [​IMG]

And the male assistant principal resigned last week, because he was sending sexual texts to the teacher who was banging five students. :D :D

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/female-gym-teacher-accused-of-sex-acts-with-football-players-1072802.html

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This is the thanks she gets for courageously fighting against the stereotype of female gym teachers?

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Was thinking the same thing, LTL ... but add it all up: Gym teacher, trainer, interested in STD education ... this one could be a Hall of Famer/Shamer!

4. LongTimeListener

Reading the entire story, two more thoughts struck me:

1) It includes one of my favorite grammar gaffes: "Shuler ... turned herself into authorities." Why would they let her become the authorities?

2) The assistant principal who resigned was making $88,000. For an assistant principal in a town of 20,000 people? That's the real crime.

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

All that was missing in the first bit was "...at once" and it would be the greatest thread about this EVER!

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

There are all kinds of errors in that story:

Chief Assistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary said the allegations did not happen at a party.

Her bond was set at $50,000 and was ordered to stay away from the victims as well as any other students. On Friday night, she had not posted bond.

"Our staff is prepared to help our students during this situation, and know how it important it is to continue to build trust with our students and families,” said Principal Mindy McCarty-Stewart.

Bright said in this case, the district “acted swiftly, partnered with police immediately, and we are standing her today because of how seriously our high school principal took an anonymous tip.”

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Where does it say the town has a population of 20,000? It says the school has more than 3,000 students. Some asst. principals by me make six fgures and none of the schools has 3,000 kids.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  8. LongTimeListener

I looked up Mason on Teh Google and it said 20,000. Sounds like the school is countywide or something, though, so my bad. Still ... $88K for an assistant principal in Ohio seems excessive.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Five students AND an assistant principal? She must have a pussy like a paint mixer.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Thanks for helping me test out my phone's protective case Batman.

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I was thinking more along the lines of chipped ham, but your description is better mental image-wise.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I really should have followed that idea I had last year to become a teacher.

Draft saved Draft deleted