1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

782 !!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Oct 23, 2008.

1. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

I thought this thread was going to be about my cholesterol. Carry on.

2. The answer I got was, "Really, you don't want to know."

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

All I got was hysterical laughter.

Actually, I'm quite curious to know my score, especially after I finish paying off my credit card in December or January.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I thought the thread title was referring to how many steroid-free home runs Barry Bonds needs to hit in order to break Hank Aaron's record.....

5. Editude

Editude Active Member

Had an 845 a couple of years ago. Little Sister Editude, who has worked in the now-dying mortgage industry for years, thought it was a typo. Yet we rent, now; we're not going to wade into the two-bedroom, one-bath charmer for 800K, thank you very much.

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I'm not proud of my credit score, but I have increased it by more than 50 points in the last five months.

The manager at my credit union told me that was pretty remarkable.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I can think of one meal you could skip each year that would knock 50 points off.

8. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

If that's original, that's great! If it's pilfered from some stand-up, well, it's still funny as shit.

9. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

I'm not willing to make that sacrifice.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Quality Simpsons reference.

11. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I've never checked mine. In the last four years, I've had a car loan (3.5 years), cell phone, student loans and a best buy credit card. I've been late a few instances with the car loan but always pay the extra. I have a feeling it's pretty low.

12. I'm a recent graduate with $34,826.78 in student loans. I don't have to look at my score. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted