1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

6s for everyone! People's Most Beautiful Woman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

In terms of hotness:

1. Beyonce (assuming she's doing her kegels)
    2. Sofia Vergara (I'd be a motorboatin' son of a bitch)
    3. Paula Patton (assuming she's not doing Robin Thicke at the time)
    4. Miranda Lambert (no singing)
    5. Charlize Theron (hair to the shoulders, at least, though)
    6. Christina Hendricks (can we get her in Mad Men get-up?)
    7. Kate Middleton (she's very princess-next-door)
    8. Lily Collins (addressed above)
    9. Madeleine Stowe (for a 50-year-old ...)
    10. Michelle Williams (just doesn't do it for me, but I haven't seen her act since Dawson's Creek)

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yeah my obsession with how man-faced Sofia Vergara is probably discounts my opinion on this thread. :D

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That would simultaneously crash SJ and plummet the nation into a Kleenex crisis.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Your (alleged) vagina makes everything you say in this thread irrelevant, anyway. ;D

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'd be stunned if the photographer didn't have Hepburn in mind when he or she set up that photo.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No Mila Kunis? Allison Brie?

Also: When does the oldest daughter from "Modern Family" start appearing on these lists? I think she's 22 IRL. Probably has to play an adult, right?

Az: Yep. "My Week With Marilyn" did it for me. I'm a fan for life.

7. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Yeah, Paula Patton is smokin'.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm gonna say it ... I think Lily Collins has a certain natural beauty to her, at least she does in the picture used in the People slide show.

IJAG and I also always seem to be diametrically opposed in the "beautiful" threads, so this falls right in line. :D

But she's also Phil Collins' daughter, so she may ultimately look like this ...

[​IMG]

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Mila Kunis is a must on this list.

Kristen Bell would be a solid addition as well.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

And Bubbler could wear a white dress and stand over a street grate.

Doesn't make him look like Marilyn.

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Sarah Hyland almost as old as Lily Collins. She's eligible. Mila Kunis probably didn't do enough to make the list, though I think she'd be a serious title contender if we did a bracket-style tournament for hottest woman in the world. Allison Brie's omission makes no sense.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I used to think guys were full of it when they'd talk about how personality, talent, and intelligence makes someone more attractive. I just couldn't get my head around how that could possibly matter I'm talking my teen-age years and shortly thereafter. I dated a dumb-dumb as a senior in college for a while. Could not imagine doing that again. I am way, way, way more attracted to Michelle Williams, for example, than Megan Fox. I'm talking even for one night.

I'd probably have Kirsten Dunst and Anna Farris on my list. And who was the woman in "Ides of March"? Evan Rachel Wood?

Draft saved Draft deleted