1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

50 Shades of Grey: Not the story of Big Ben's penis

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, May 8, 2012.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

She does.

CB, do me a favor as you're reading....keep a running tally of the following:

a) every time she says ' holy crap!' when he does something new and different (which in her case apparently includes bodily contact below the shoulders)

b) every time she refers to her genitals as her 'sex' (seeing has how she can talk about butt plugs but cannot say 'vagina,' 'pussy,' or god forbid, the c word).

c) every fucking time he runs a thumb over her bottom lip. Once was charming, 498 times just gives you chapped lips.

d) how many times she 'hears the foil wrapper' from his condoms. This guy goes through more latex than a balloon vendor at the circus.

Trust me, if you removed the relentless repetition of the same phrases and expressions over and over and over, the book would be 12 pages long.

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

OK, I am diving back in. For the record, I am through the first sexual encounter, moving on to the portion where Mr. Grey explains the "contract" to our young Anastasia.

My favorite line thus far is, "It's called a flogger."

And, 21, that bottom lip thing has already enraged me. Jesus.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I think it's important to note right off the bat that Mr. Grey frowns upon "fire play" in his dungeon establishment.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

My friend was particularly annoyed by constant mentions of her biting her lip, too. I haven't read it. No interest. I am too much of a prude. (I was horrified by "Vox", for example.).

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Four posts above yours, in fact. :D

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

"The submissive must consent to vaginal and anal fisting."

I suppose we gotta look at the fist. If he's got Cee-Lo hands, she's cool.

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

What the hell is a spreaderbar?

8. imjustagirl

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

That's from the Health Care Reform bill and does not go into effect until 2014.

It was one of the clauses that Nancy Pelosi added in caucus.

10. imjustagirl

That made me laugh.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

"Will you collar me?"

Only if Timmy fell down the well. Christ.

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Ana: "I must obey you in all things? Accept without hesitation your discipline? We should talk about this."

Shoot her in the labia.

Draft saved Draft deleted