1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

50% of NFL players smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Jan 15, 2014.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey, don't blame me for their being more than one thread on the front page about marijuana. Blame partain. I didn't tell him to go and start a thread on my topic.

Besides, I wanted to talk about the Obama marriage, and it got locked. Is Michelle back from Hawaii yet?

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yes. She took a photo yesterday with two young, fit, black, presumably dope-smoking bucks, Dwyane Wade and Lebron James, who overcame their inability to pass up a hit of the chronic to win two consecutive NBA titles.

3. YankeeFan

I totally missed that.

So, it took the chance to meet a couple of celebrities to draw her back to town, huh?

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

He's on his game today, though. You have to give him credit.

6. Dick Whitman

From what I understand, that's a rare opportunity for a woman in her position.

7. Dick Whitman

Black men, whose success is predicated upon raw, animal physicality, can succeed despite their weakness for marijuana.

White men, whose success is predicated upon scrappiness and years of diligence in the library, only succeeed when able to forego its sweet allure.

8. YankeeFan

Hey, when you're vacationing with Oprah, it's going to take more than a week away from your (cheating) husband and kids to make you leave Hawaii for Washington D.C.

9. Dick Whitman

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

We've truly turned into a Joseph Conrad novel or perhaps a Francis Ford Coppola
    film. It's seems like we've been cast adrift by an anonymous leader and the
    lieutenants are still trying to keep some kind of order to keep the place from
    falling into chaos.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The story has it all wrong.

We saw the Obamas congratulate Robin Roberts and now we have Michelle vacationing with Oprah. And Gayle too possibly?

Barack isn't the cheater.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Are there any pain-relievers out there for which this isn't the case?

Draft saved Draft deleted