1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

50 most loathsome Americans, 2008

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by king cranium maximus IV, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Some I missed:

All of them.

2. Grimace

Grimace Guest

That happened the first time I clicked on it, too. Try it again or refresh.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And just for old-time's sake, here's the 2006 entry for Ms. Coulter

Charges: It was a run of the mill year for Ann: openly calling for the murder of a Supreme Court justice and the entire staff of the New York Times, accusing 9/11 widows of "enjoying their husband's deaths" and Bill Clinton of being a rapist. Coulter's neck gained an amazing 3 vertical inches in 2006; inside sources attribute this to a strict regimen of deep-throating Satan's scaly cock. It's projected that by 2010 Coulter will be able to plagiarize the Illinois Right to Life Committee website more deftly than she did in this year's ode to mindless intolerance of tolerance, Godless, simply by snaking her grotesque head-ladder through the ventilation ducts of their office and skulking away with their webmaster's hard drive clenched firmly in her masculine jaw. Ann's slipping, though; she's become an unconvincing fascist parody, increasingly betraying herself in televised interviews, blushing at her own brazen idiocy. She's faking it, and so are her tits.

Exhibit A: "Hi, I'm Ann Coulter."

Sentence: Most "controversial" statements redacted from "Exhibit A," as they're a naked ploy for attention–-and Adam's apple removed with a backhoe.

4. harbinger

harbinger Member

Thank you for that.

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

44. Brett Favre

Charges: On the day of March 4th, the perp, a recovering drunk, pill-popper and hick preempted Ohio and Texas primary coverage to announce that his "career is over." Bathed in tears of self-importance, Favre broke the news with the composure one would reserve for describing the next 9/11. We get it: You throw a football. Your now official and permanent retirement, which is permanent and official, is a monumental news event. So, Favre decided to jam some more "vitamins" into his 39 year-old ass and sign on to a middling Jets squad, even though he admitted to leaving the Packers because they had no chance of getting him another ring.

Exhibit A: "I wanted to come across as genuine. I wanted to leave gracefully."

Sentence: Denied Sensodyne, arms and legs bound, encased in ice cream igloo.

I LOVE THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

How would you narrow it down?

7. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Funny commercials.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

You mean, "The Shrew"

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Penn's way too low.

He was top-10 All-Douchebag all the way.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I, for one, am grateful he was the smug load he was -- and is.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That whole post is nine kinds of awesome.

Draft saved Draft deleted