1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

5/1 LOST (yeah, spoilers, etc., etc.)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by AgatePage, May 1, 2008.

1. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

well, we know when Rousseau will be making another appearance ...

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Big ups for Jack nailing Kate. Kudos. Kudos.

Does this mean that Aaron is indeed the "he" that she was referring to? I think it does.

4. schiezainc

Ok, this is a very random sidenote, but does anyone get these freaking iPod commercials? I don't understand the marketing. I really don't

A bunch of shadows dancing with pretty colors is suppose to make me want to drop $350 on an 80GB video iPod? It doesn't make any sense.

It's like a beer commerical featuring a dog playing football. Oh, wait, I've just come up with a Budweiser Super Bowl spot!

Also, my local news station just did a "wild teachers on the web" teaser for tonight's broadcast. Perhaps I should tape it for this board?

5. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

they've been running these commercials for four years now. nothing new there.

6. schiezainc

No, I know, but it's just a tad strange. When they first came out, I figured it was a "Wow, we're the new mysterious thing everyone is talking about, check this out", but four years later? Really?

7. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

And we return to that spot on the Lost circle where heaven, hell and purgatory are only a stone's throw from reality. I don't want to listen to Hurley, but the voices in my head tell me I should.

Interesting to continue to watch the future regression of Jack from capable surgeon to a man on the brink of losing his mind. Also, during the penultimate scene tonight, Jack tells Kate that "Sawyer made his choice. He stayed." Compare that to the Season 3 finale and the first flash-forward, when he tells her "We have to go back, Kate."

And that Charlotte is turning out to be a bitch. And Juliet is flashing signs, too.

8. schiezainc

There's a part of me that thought that it was going to be Claire that Jack saw in his "visitor". I guess having Jack's dad there works too, but i was kind bummed it wasn't Claire.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Juliet must be a fine surgeon, because I didn't see Jack's scar in the flash forward scenes. Pretty surprising judging by the stitching. But I did enjoy Rose's observation that people don't get sick on the island, they get better.
    Jack's dad apparently got WAAAAAAY better.
    I just wonder who Kate was talking to regarding the favor from Sawyer. That couldn't have been Sawyer on the phone could it?

10. I suspect she's helping take care of Sawyer's child and her mother.

11. the_lorax

the_lorax Member

And somehow Jack knows that he's a half-sister to Claire, because he when he's yelling at Kate, he makes sure to mention that "You're not even related to him." Wonder where he picked that up.

12. schiezainc

I took that to mean that he was telling her "You're not his mother", but in an even meaner way.

Oh, and BTW, I really, really, really love your SIG. Go Mariners!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted