1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

49er cornerback smacked, apologizes for saying what he thinks.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dog eat dog world, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

by calling it 'sweet stuff' Culliver reveals himself to be a self-hating homosexual. He's probably a Christian, too.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't dislike the blacks. I just am uncomfortable working with them.

Jews, too.

And Hispanics.

What? I'm not denigrating them. I'm using the proper labels.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So are.

4. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Jews and blacks are race/ethnicities. Gay is a behavior.

Oh and while trumpeting the victim card here, I can't wait for the outpouring of workplace sexual harassment suits that will come. If they happen in hetero form, they'll happen the other way. That's one way to break the legal finance machine that just keeps a rollin'.

Be careful how much you ask for.

5. dog eat dog world

Yeah well if you think his apology is sincere.....

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I don't do the Christian conservatives man. I don't do that.

No, we don't got no Christian conservatives in the workplace, they gotta get up out of here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can't be…in the office man. Nah.

7. heyabbott

Jews are no more a race or ethnicity than Catholics, Lutherans, Quakers or Atheists

8. dog eat dog world

Well then they, even the Israeli Jews...especially the Israeli Jews....are fair game because of all their hatred of those nice little radicals within Islam who just want those people to go live in boat houses on the Mediterranean.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Unique article on that ... http://forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/?p=all

10. heyabbott

Although Jews make up less than 3% of the population, they have won more than 25% of the Nobel Prizes awarded to American scientists since 1950. Jews also account for 20% of this country’s chief executives and make up 22% of Ivy League students. Psychologists and educational researchers have pegged their average IQ at 107.5 to 115, with their verbal IQ at more than 120, a stunning standard deviation above the average of 100 found in those of European ancestry

11. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

He should apologize for his butchery of the English language and the inability to string a sentence together.

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Culliver or dog eat dog world?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.