1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demand Studios NEEDS WRITERS

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Diabeetus, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

From JournalismJobs.com...anybody know anything about these people?

Company: Demand Studios
    Position: DEMAND STUDIOS NEEDS WRITERS
    Job Status: Freelance
    Salary: Commission/Contract
    Ad Expires: November 19, 2007
    Job ID: 839487

Description:
    Demand Studios is looking for writers to join its “Knowledge Network” of how-to and informational sites, as well as to participate in opportunities that arise in the near future in other segments, including outdoor sports, entertainment, humor and more.

Demand Studios is made up of more than 50 websites, attracting over 30 million people each month. Through our network, your articles have the potential to be read by a large and passionate audience. Best of all, we pay you an upfront fee for all approved assignments. Fees vary depending on the assignment, but the paycheck comes with no surprise!

To become eligible for our latest round of assignments, click on the following link and fill out the requested information. http://www.demandstudios.com/

http://www.journalismjobs.com/Job_Listing.cfm?JobID=839487

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Mars needs women.

3. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

I am not sure either but I sent them my info and we will see what happens. They do have a few very nice looking sites already on this network....But with all new outlets you need to worry.

4. Gold

Gold Active Member

Are they very, um, demanding?

5. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

They sent me a request of 10 articles for a $100 dollars and I had to sign up for some website called ehow.com write the stories post them and send them an invoice.

No information on what to write, how long etc..... I am not so sure about this place and if so a few college students may take them up on the offer.

Draft saved Draft deleted