1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Designer/Reporter, Longmont, Colo

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by boots, Aug 7, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

The Daily Times-Call is in search of a full-time sports designer/reporter. Qualified candidates must be skilled in layout and design as well as experienced in writing. Duties will include designing pages 3 nights per week and assisting with prep sports coverage. There will also be several opportunities to write features. Colorado driver’s license with clean MVR required. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance and 401(k). Please reference “Sports Designer/Reporter” when submitting resume with 5 writing clips and 5 design clips to: Human Resources, Daily Times-Call, PO Box 299, Longmont, CO 80502 or e-mailing the information to HR@lehmancomm.com.

2. boots

boots New Member

Clerk, Longmont, Colo

The Daily Times-Call is in search of a part-time sports clerk. Duties include answering calls from prep coaches and writing a roundup, covering prep events, and writing feature stories. There will also be opportunities to learn layout and design skills. This 20-hour per week position is ideal for a journalist looking to gain experience in a variety of areas. Colorado driver’s license with clean MVR is required. Please reference “Sports Clerk” when submitting resume to Human Resources, Daily Times-Call, PO Box 299, Longmont, CO 80502 or e-mailing to HR@lehmancomm.com

3. outdoors

outdoors Member

I know a lot about the company, little bit about the positions. PM me for details.

4. Love_Sports

Love_Sports Member

anyone know where mike kelly went? i saw he no longer is the sports editor.

Draft saved Draft deleted